Monday 2 March 2009

I used to bring my own lunch to work when we were at the old office. But where we are now, there’s a convenience store that sells hot food – with Chinese cuisine, not to mention several Mexican and Chinese restaurants around the area. So, I don’t pack lunch anymore. At times, I am able to save money anyway and able to eat the food – with it freshly cooked.
At the beginning of this year, I answered a quiz to know what will be my new year’s resolution – which result was, for me to make one. There was one question that lingers in my mind – was the last vegetable you have were french fries? I always remember that when I eat the main meals which, always have veggies other than french fries.

Since, the quiz said I should make a New Year’s resolution, so I made one. To beef up. I lost weight when I started working and I think, I’m putting it back. What with me eating lots and lots of anything. I weighed myself at the airport – on the baggage weighing scale, and I weighed 42.5 kg. I used to be 38 when I was single so there’s an improvement there.

I really need to eat more and I do if I am well rested. Maybe, I should stop going to the shop burning my energy. I’ll just time my trip when there’s a big sale and buy some wholesale electronics for Hubs..

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive