Sunday 22 March 2009

For me it is necessary to have a comfy bed as more than half of our time or so is spent in bed. Isn't it? But with the variety of bed style available in the shop, choosing one could be a nightmare, I reckon.

Speaking of bed, I have to constantly remind (if not nag) Mcj to put our headboard on. He asked me when I first came here if I want the headboard on, I said no.. but I changed my mind. I want it on now and he seems not happy to do it. Grrr..

Anyway, heard of sleep number bed? I've seen it in ads and it looks special and unique. I want to change our bed not because it is comfy but because it is hard to clean under it. Well, if I have the means I would want to change all our furnitures. :)

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive