Sunday 22 March 2009

Mother's Day is coming and although, I said to myself that I will be less materialistic these days, part of me still wants to receive something special. Mcj said, I already have everything so giving me something won't be that easy. Doing something special, is out of the question. We just can't take off anytime and anywhere. With the little boy in tow, it's not like that. How about giving me diamond hoop earrings. I have many earrings but I would love to have a new one.

Bella True has beautiful earrings on sale. I checked them out and these caught my fancy:


And guys here this. Bella True has this in their site "What Men Don't Know... Can Hurt Us." Us means the ladies and it's quite true. Men has exquisite taste but when it comes to jewellery, women are still the expert. I mean, when it comes to style. Although, Bella True can give you some tips also. Check it out.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive