Monday 2 March 2009

What did you get last Valentine? I said to myself and to a friend that I’m past the materialistic stage but guess what I got? A Nine West bag and coin purse. Well, Mcj didn’t really buy it for me rather I bought it for myself. Hahaha. He said, I’ve been spending much already that I don’t need anything so my trick is, I buy things for myself and convince myself and him that they’re his gifts to me. How clever is that?

I bought Mcj a pair cool thongs (and would have bought some of thebest weight loss pills if he wants to trim down).

We don’t actually celebrate valentine. Everyday is the same day for us. It’s not always heaven for us as we have moments of bickering and all but we are really doing fine. We don’t need occasions to express our love for each other.

Speaking of love, here's a nice quote from the book, The Alchemist - where I bury my head on the train.

When you are loved you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there's no need at all to understand what's happening, because everything happens within you, and even men can turn themselves into wind.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive