Friday 18 September 2009

I'm hooke to sesame snaps these days. Although, it's a big though, it is yum. Not too sweet. It doesn't make you feel off. It fills you up pretty quickly, if I may add.

I found it in the health food section at the supermarket. So now, I'm curious as to its health benefits.

Sesame seeds are good source of manganese and copper - I am not referring to metals like stainless steel tiles
, mind you they're also minerals. They are also a good source of calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, vitamin B1, zinc and dietary fiber. There are two unique substance that can be found in them: sesamolin and sesamin - beneficial fibers that have a cholesterol-lowering effect on humans.

In short, sesame seeds are good for the bones, vascular and respiratory system, and prevents migraine and any head-ache inducing illness.

Now, I'm going to include this on my shopping list every week until I get tired of it?

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive