Sunday 27 September 2009

I just finished lunch. I quickly made tuna fish cakes. They were yummy yummy. Mcj had been mowing the place all over this morning and he was so ravenous after it that he asked for food. He normally doesn't.

Fish is rich in omega 3 - fatty acid that helps reduce the growth ot tumor or cancel cells. It also stave off cardiovascular diseases. It also helps mature the immune function.

Don't forget to include fish in your diet.

*****

On the side track, I've been admiring this scarf for a couple of days now. It's spring here but I want to buy it for a friend instead of a holiday cards. Problem is the website does not accept paypal and I don't shop through credit cards.


Humm, I might really need to change course on the gift for a friend here.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive