Friday 18 September 2009




You Are Fat



You are by no means fat, but you are like fat in that you can easily absorb what's around you.

You are easily influenced by both the good and bad people in your life. It's important for you to be around people you want to be like.



You are a comforting and calming force. Without your presence, people feel unsatisfied.

You sometimes have a reputation for being a bad influence, but you're not nearly as dangerous as you seem.




Yes, I want to be fat now. I gain weight like water to a sponge but I shed it off like squeezing it too. I told Mcj, maybe I'll really get fat if I have Macca's diet everyday. I've been aiming to beef up and I did, now I'm out of it again. Grrrr. That without me trying to do some exercise or energy-and-fat-burning endeavor like playing Myrtle beach golf. Anyone got some suggestions?

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive