Friday 18 September 2009


For a couple of weeks, that is.

Mcj and I saw this in the telly program when we were at the dental clinic. It was easy to do and quick. We gave it a try.

Yeah, easy and quick enough. But you know you get tired of eating the same lunch every Saturday or Sunday so I dropped it off like a hat. But it was fun making it.

I try something new every couple of weeks or not really so new. Just something out of the ordinary - sandwich, omelette recipe. This weekend, tuna rissoles are on the menu. I might try to search for more ideas later if I don't get side track with insurance quotes.

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive