Saturday 13 February 2010




Your Valentine's Day Personality is Friendly



You think of Valentine's Day as the perfect chance to show people you care.

It's not exclusively a romantic holiday for you. You like to celebrate with your friends too. Valentine's Day makes you nostalgic for cute cards and cheap candies. You love the idea of a Valentine's Day where everyone feels included.



Okay, yeah I don't need Valentine's Day to be romantic but since it's the net everywhere, indulge me please. I wouldn't get anything special for Mcj (just a brush to scratch his back) and I don't want anything either - I don't need any skin products to conceal age spots (most of the adds for gifts for women are skin products, jewellery, perfume, etc - too stereotypical). I just want to stay in or take Jens to the park.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive