Saturday 13 February 2010

Two weeks ago, I found an inch long white hair on top of my head. I just have to pull it out right away not thinking of anything. And when I told my friend about it, she said that I could have just left it there. Left what? Sticking out amongst the mass of black hair? Reall, I'm not concerned as some of my friends are already dying their hair black. And we are just in our early 30s.

My Not So Little Boy didn't much hair up til now. I've shaved his head twice and now it's starting to grow thicker. Mcj said, he has a receeding hairline even at a young age. I suppose, it runs in the genes.

Last night, I watched the move I'll Never Be Your Woman (or something like that) with Michelle Pfieffer and Paul Rudd. In the intro, mother nature was telling that people don't let nature run it's course. Oh well, there are too many inventions not to try them on.

As for me, I'm not scared of white hair as I'm assured that when are you going to have them, just look at your parents. My mother started to have random white hair when she was mid-40's but her hair is still black now at mid-50s. Hopefully, we don't have female pattern hair loss in our genes.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive