Saturday 13 February 2010

this is how I feel.



Your Energy Level is Low



Although you may have enough energy to survive, you probably wish you had more energy.
You feel tired throughout the day, and you wish you had the physical resources to do more. You may just be a person with naturally low energy. Pushing yourself just makes things worse. Make sure to eat well, avoid stress, and get plenty of rest. Taking care of yourself will make the most of the energy you've got.




I can't point it to anything. I go to sleep early which I don't really like to do as there are lots of stuff to do around the house. Oh well, I blame the weather. It's been hot and draining. That just happens on weekdays - I work 5 days, what can you say. It changed on weekends. I get to sleep-in, do some reading like eye cream reviews and some quality time wiht my family. Plus blogging of course.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive