Saturday 13 February 2010

only on the thumb.

I wasn't paying attention when I closed the door of the car this morning, hurting my right thumb. I put it next to ice but it's still throbing now. I know, I'll have a half moon dead nail soon.

And I resorted to Doctor Net:
Evaluate the injury to decide if you can treat it at home or if you should seek medical attention. See the warnings below for situations requiring medical attention.

Remove all jewelry from the hand or foot.

Apply ice to reduce any swelling during the first 24 hours.

Keep the hand or foot elevated above heart level to reduce the throbbing and pain.

Take acetaminophen or ibuprofen to help manage the pain.

If the pain is extreme, a doctor may recommend draining the blood from beneath the nail to relieve the pressure.


I think when I finish blogging on enzyte, I'll have to put my hand above my heart level to reduce the throbbing and pain.
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive