Saturday 13 February 2010

I don't normally cook anything for lunch. I make grilled sandwiches for Mcj occasionally. But today, I made something hearty.

Fish cakes - tuna in a can. Plus, garlic bread. We have a favourite brand but it wasn't available when I went shopping last night so I got another brand. It isn't as good as our favourite.

We're not fish people. We seldom have fish for dinner. Yeah, so you think we need supplement for our Omega3 deficiency. Well, we just eat 5 veggies and 2 fruit a day. Hopefully, it'll make up for the scarcity of the other. Maybe, if we're going to be true to ourselves and want to cut-down on fatty food, I would consider fish in our everyday diet (plus readingquick trim extreme burn reviews just in case we'll resort to it for Mcj's big fat belly).
*****

0 comments:

Blurb

Life in a home with gluten-free diet, preventing Diabetes 2 and trying to be lactose-free. And a little bit fussy child. It sounds difficult and complicated but not really. It's been roughly ten years on - we have a lot of practice.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Popular Posts

Blog Archive